Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Getting fat

I showed my fat belly to my husband today and he said I need to get back from eating rice alot. He is telling this things to me while I'm eating a plateful of rice. And I told him, I don't care as long as i'm happy and full i'll be fine. But in my mind, I really need to exercise and watch the food I eat. Most of the time, I always tempted my husband to go to fast food and buffets because sometimes I get tired from work to fix food. My husband told me that we need to minimize eating in fast foods and buffets but its hard to promise that. In the other hand, I don't want to get fat either..I really need to discipline myself about eating in a heathier way. Hope I can do it. Thats all I have today and thanks for listening my short story.

1 comments:

Ruel said...

Eating is tempting but if you wanted to look fat-free you have be serious in avoiding eating fatty foods. Avoid carbo loading. I only eat rice once in three meals. I do eat one piece of banana every morning paired with lingzhi coffee. Try it..visit my personal blog at www.ruphestimate.blogspot.com