Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Oh, my key!!!

I got a bad morning today. After I got out from work, I stop by in a nearby gas station to get gas. I got out in the car without my key.Oh no, i locked my key in my car. I don't know what to do..Thanks God the back seat glass door is  slightly open and I'm thinking what to do next. Suddenly, a co-worker of mine appeared and she ask me what happen and I told her what I did. She said we need a long wire to unlocked my car. We asked help in one of the worker in the gas station and he offered to help me unlocked my car. He tried and tried and tried and i'm waiting..waiting and after after five minutes he successfully unlocked it for me..He is really my angel today..I thank him. He really saved my day. I need to get me a duplicate key for my car tomorrow after work and I will let my filipina friend to keep it and so if things like this happen again,I can call her and unlocked my car. I've done this for so many times now. I hate doing stupid things over and over. I hate what i've done. I think this is the result of being awake for more than 24 hours.

0 comments: