Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Bad Day, Bad Weather

Lately, we got an inch of snow for two days now. And also the bad part was we also got a freezing rain. I really hate freezing rain. Being a begginer driver, I don't have that much of experience on driving over snow and ice. I don't know what are the techniques are. I can only know those techniques by myself through driving my own. It's really scary but I need to learn things like this because this is my life here. I will gonna live this kind of environment for the rest of my life so, i really need to have the courage in doing scary things like this. With God's help i'm safe so far. I trust GOD. He is always there for me to keep me safe.

Today, when i got out from work straight to my car and without knowing my car's doors are frozen. I can't open. I don't know what to do. In my mind i will just gonna walk home but its impossible to do. I will freeze to death if i will do that. Suddenly, i remember a liquid formula that i can spray to the frozen ice on my car and it will helps melt the ice. I bought one and spray it on the car doors and it works. Ready to get home!! I drove 35 mph on the highway road because the road was really bad. Full with ice and snow. I drove slow and take my time to avoid accident. I got home safe with God's help.

Attention: To all drivers, DRIVE SAFELY. DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE!!!

Happy Vallentines to ALL!!! LOVE IS IN THE AIR!!!!

0 comments: