Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Freezing Rain

Last night on my way to work the roads are covered with snow. I can't even see the lines on the road. I'm so scared. And time is running so fast so i really need to speed up a little bit so i will not get late at work. On one curved road, my car slid a little bit. It makes me scared. I'm thinking i gonna get wreck but i thank God for being there with me all the time.

At 6:00 am in the morning at work, somebody told us that we got snow and freezing rain.It scared me alot. I scared to get wreck. At 7:00 am, i am getting ready to go home and when i got to my car I seen frozen ice on my car's windshield, my car was almost covered with ice. I don't really like frozen ice,it takes alot of time to take it. Well, i don't have a choice i really need to clean it. I turn on my car let it warm inside while i took all those frozen ice on my car. It is really freezing out and i can't wait to get home. On my way home, my car slid a little bit but its okey. I thought it is really dangerous but at that time they already clean the roads and put salt in it. So, it is not really that bad driving in the road. I just take it easy,calmly and i just take my time driving. I drove 40 mph to avoid accident and i am just so careful to avoid accident. Well, I don't wanna die. I need to have kids first hehehhe..
I'm home now and with God's help I'm safe.

0 comments: