Sunday, March 23, 2008

weird time at work

Lately, I noticed that i'm acting weird at work. I don't know why? I think i'm just having fun around with my co-workers and to our managers. Firstly, our managers are young and they are not really that serious like old people does. We can tease each other. Everytime i tease them, i make them laugh but in the other side i'm guilty because they are my boss and its not good to do what i did. Today, one of our manager is a 22 years old guy and i'm 1 year older than him and its like i treat him as my younger brother. Lately, his always teasing me and sometimes makes me mad. Today, he told me if i will gonna fight him and i said okey i'll fight and suddenly i showed him how i gonna fight by kicking his "thing" hehehhehe...I got embarrased and he does too. And we just laugh. I have fun though...I don't know why my mouth just do something weird lately..I can't help it. I remember my classmates in college who gave me a nickname "BABA" means very talkative. Well, atleast i make them laugh all the time. They told me before when i'm still in the Philippines that I will be known as BABA here in US too. They are right!! I'm still what i am.. I like to see other people laughing with my joke with sense of humor of course. I'm proud of being who I am. Thats all that matters being true to myself and to others. So, people of the world be REAL!!!!

0 comments: