Monday, May 19, 2008

Heritage Singers

I just want to share this picture of me and my friend ruth with the Heritage Singers last May 10,2008 in Kettering,Ohio. Heritage Singers are the popular singers in our denomination which is Seventh-Day Adventist Church. They write and record religious songs. I got a copy of their CD's and DVD's and I really love their voices. Before when I'm still in the Philippines, i've been watching the recorded concert that they have taken here in states. And for that I really want to see them in person. But being in the Philippines, its impossible to meet them in person. Well, God answered my prayers and He gave me a chance to be here in states and last May 10,2008 God gave me a wonderful and unforgettable moment of meeting the Heritage Singers. I and ruth have a little conversation with them and they know some tagalog (Philippine National Language) words and i'm very surprised upon hearing that from them. I will keep this picture and take care of it for a unforgettable experience that I have with the Heritage Singers.
links:

0 comments: