Wednesday, May 7, 2008

crazy driver

Lastnight on my way to work, I encounter this one crazy driver on the the right lane beside me. I am in a hurry because i'm getting late in going to work..Well I always late thought.. I don't know why? But anyway, when I stop in the red traffic light,here it goes the idiot driver in the right side lane of mine and when the light was green , I speed up and I want to pull over him because I need to turn right on the traffic light that's coming up. When I speed up, he speed up to so I can't pull over and then when I slowed down, the idiot driver slowed down too. It really pissed me off. I am really about to hit his car for being so mad. Until now, im still mad at that idiot driver. Well, being a driver we really need to be patience and be smart also. That's all the experience I have last night that makes my night bad. Thank you for stopping by to my site. God bless you all guys!!!

1 comments:

FilAmPride said...

Hahaha funny post. I've encountered this type of situation. Maybe he was checking you out.

www.filampride.blogspot.com