Thursday, April 24, 2008

Our friend Deloris aka Big Mama's birthday


This was taken during our friend Deloris 55th birthday celebration in applebees last April 17,2008.The date showed in the picture is not correct. I forgot to set the date in my camera.Sorry about that.Anyway,in the picture are all my co-workers exept that guy who is a server in applebees. He is a cool server. We ate there and drank a little bit of liquior which was name bahama-mama. It tastes like fruit punch but there is wine in it. After eating in Applebees we went in a place where we can just drink a little bit of wine but when we are there we did drank some wine. And this is my first time to drink and get drunk. And for being drunk, I am not allowed to drive but I need to get home. Well, I called my husband on the phone and told him that I need him to take me home. Poor hubby of mine he woke up 2 o'clock in the morning just to get me for being stupid. I'm just having fun at that time with the birthday celebrator. And its fine with my husband but he told me not to get drunk again. For me that's my first and last to do things that stupid. I leave my car on the parking lot of applebees and went home. The following day, I woke up with a bad headache. Even I feel bad I still get up early to get my car and to go to my pinay friend's house for a get together party. My two days off are fun, full of stupidity but I have a good time. I am just being me and just have fun.

0 comments: