Friday, January 11, 2008

Alone

Today i feel so alone because my husband leave me home to go to work again. I really missed him every time he goes to work and every time that i leave him at home when its my time to go to work too. I work during night time and he work different shift sometime during day shift but mostly during night time. I told my husband lately, that i loved for him just to stay at home all the time so that before i go to work i can see him and when i get home home as well. I don't know when that wish of mine will comes true because as what my husband said he needs to work for us to live and survive. But it will come in the future. I've noticed lately that i can't sleep well without hugging my husband. I just feel so relaxed while hugging him thats why during my sleep time i always call him to be in my side even he has work to do in the computer. Sometimes my husband got irritated of me for telling him to stop the things he is working. But thats okey because i know he loves to be near to me all the time. He loved me and i loved him alot. I missed my baby alot..my baby my husband.. well..well.. i'll just wait for the morning to come so i can see him, hug him and kissed him all day long tomorrow.I can't wait to be in his arms while i will be sleeping tomorrow. Can't wait!!!!

0 comments: