Thursday, January 24, 2008

My dog is in heat

Its been a week now that my dog is bleeding. She is in heat. My dog meme is my first dog. Its really my first time to handle these natural characteristics of a dog. At first i can't believe that female dog has their time to have those bleeding like a monthly period. I think only human being have those characteristics but now i know that its not. I let my dog stay outside for now for that reason that she got her monthly bleeding. I don't want her to stay outside because of the cold but i need to. I don't want blood all over our house. On the other hand my dog loved to be outside. I don't understand that but thats what dogs are. They just loved to enjoy the cold and being in the snow. My dog loved the snow. Me and my dog got our first snow together last year and this year is our second winter time together. I loved my dog alot. Meme(dog) is my bestfriend, enemy sometimes, my bodyguard and she is my one and only dog. Lately, I have plan to buy me another dog but i'm still thinking of it. I loved dogs. I got two cats and fishes too as my pet. They are my remedies to get rid of all my stress from work. It really works. If you don't have any pet yet you must get one. They help you in many ways 101% guaranteed.

0 comments: