Friday, January 11, 2008

missed my family back home

I've been here in states for one year and nine months now.Time is so fast.I can't believe that for that long period of time I've been away with my parents and my sis. I really missed them alot.They are always in my mind all the time. Wherever i am they are always in my mind and heart. I can't help myself thinking of them while i'm driving especially during after work on my way home early in the morning. I'll just stare in the skies hoping that on the other side of that vast skies i can see them and they can see me as well. Hoping i can tell them hi, hello, how's everybody and letting them know that i loved them alot. Without knowing tears just flows on my eyes. I can't wait to see them in person and hug them tightly showing them how i really missed them.I know God will bring us together and will not be far apart again.I can't wait that time to come. I just need to be strong and be happy of what i have now and to that one person who is there always for me,who loved me so much, my strength , my life , my best friend and my one and only husband. I love you so much Mr.Robert Michael Richards. To all my family back in the Philippines I love you all too and i can't wait to see all of you soon..God bless to all. Give more time with your family and someone you love because thats all that makes us contented in life.

0 comments: