Thursday, January 24, 2008

working eight days straight

I'm so tired lately for working eight days straight. I have body aches, my eyes so tired for not having enough sleep. Its really hard working overnights. Every night i will drive 20 minutes from my house to work and being out in the cold. At last i got my days off today and the good news is got my paycheck. I go shopping a little bit and buy some groceries and now I'm at home sitting in front of my computer desktop writing some blogs while chatting with my friend Garf from Minnesota. In a little bit i will gonna take my body and mind to rest so i can be here again later on writing some things that i don't really know because only my mind knows it and will dictate me later what to write. Just keep checking guys to my blog so you get updated of some surprising and unbelievable insights that comes from my little mind. see yah..God bless. Take time to rest. Don't be over workaholic because to much is bad.

0 comments: