Friday, April 4, 2008

The First Sunrise

Yesterday morning on my way home at work I witnessed the first sunrise of the day. While starring at the sky, it really makes me overwhelmed how God really loves us and how beautiful His masterpiece are. I thank God for this beautiful and sunny day that He gave for you and for me. Everytime I starred at the skies, it gaves me peace in my mind and hearts and in that little moment the skies take away all my worries and problems in life. Starring in that skies I see God's loves for me and my family is their too comforting me and telling me that they loves me, showing how they really missed me alot. I really missed them alot too. It's been two years I didn't see them in person and hug them with my arm in real moment. I can only hear their voices on the phone and watching them through online camera. I can't wait to see them and hug them in person. Today, I can't wait to see and talk to them online thats why I drove faster for me to get home early from work . I park my car in our drive way, take my bag, locked the car, went inside the house, log in the computer, waiting my parents to get online. And thats all i can tell you for today and hoping for you to come back again in my site for some updates of my life. Thanks again.

0 comments: