Friday, April 4, 2008

Talking online with my parents

Yesterday morning, I got home early to talk online with my parents. I told them that we will chat online at eight o'clock in the morning but i wait for half an hour for them to get online. It's okey and i understand because its a filipino time anyway. My ten years old sister is the one who helped my parents to manipulate the computer. I'm proud of her for knowing in manipulating computers and its a plus for her skills. I first seen my little sister's face on the cam and she told me that she is wearing my blouse that i left at home. I'm surprise it fits her. I think to myself that i'm so tiny and petite before. I'm hoping that i can be that tiny before. Shame on me. I talk to my mom through the headphones while I talk my dad through writing online. I'm really so happy to see them and talk anything I want. Loved them alot. Time in chatting with them is limited because they just go to the internet cafe and it will be closed at ten o'clock. And so we just talk like two hours. I'm just hoping that they can hook up an internet connection to the computer i sent them real soon so we can talk whenever we want. My family make my day more happy and complete. I am looking forward to talk them again real soon. God bless to all and have a nice day with your family.

0 comments: