Friday, April 4, 2008

Going to the Bank

Yesterday morning, I forgot to go to the bank because i'm in a hurry to get home so i can talk to my parents online. So, I just decided to go home today and I ask my husband if he will go to the bank so we just use one car. He said, "yes". We went to the bank early and while i'm on the passengers set i feel weird, i feel sick. I don't know why. I think it's because i'm not the one who is driving or i'm just hungry. After we went to the bank, i told my husband that I will buy a chinese food for take out because i'm very hungry. I loved chinese food alot. I always told my husband that i need to be on the diet because i'm getting fat. But then its really hard to be on the diet because foods here in States is irresistable. Well, I'm so hungry and I need to eat. No diet for now. I think my rice is already cooked and it's time for me to eat now. See you all later.

1 comments:

Vickylow said...

I gained some weight too, so hard to slim back haha