Thursday, April 3, 2008

Why I Love Him?

I got tagged from garf today about a very important subject for me to let the whole world know the things I love the most with my husband. Okey, here they are:

* He loves me of who I am.
* He accept my negative and positive attitude that i have.
* He is the one whom I can trust the most. Whatever secrets I told him, he will keep it just for the both of us.
* He provides everything for me. If I'm out of gas, he will put gas on my car.Honestly he is a giver.
*He is so humble. The humble man that i ever met. Sometimes we can't avoid telling words that are not supposed to be told and I told those words to him but without hesitation he still love me and forgive me of all the bad things that i've been told.
*He cooked. Most of the time he cooked his food because I can't for being so tired from work. And he will do it without complaining.
* He is a good bestfriend to me. The best buddy i have
* He still love me even his mad at me.
* He is a joker in other words he got a sense of humor.He makes me laugh all the time.
* He is not a control freak. He let me do what i want to do, where i want to go and I can do everything I want.
I love him alot. He is my hero. My husband for life. I love you honey!!!

Thanks garf for this tag. I really love it.

0 comments: