Friday, April 4, 2008

Ramiele Malubay got voted off in American Idol

I've been watching the show American Idol and I don't missed watching that show. American Idol will be seen on tv every tuesday and thursday of the week. That days are my working days. Im thankful we have the DVR where I can save all the shows i want to watch at the later time. When I got home yesterday morning, I turned the tv on and watch my show American Idol. While watching it my husband told me that he knew the contestant who got voted off on the show. And I asked him who? and he told me that it is really a bad news for me to hear because the one who got voted off is Ramiele Malubay, the only Asian on the show who is from the Philippines. I'm watching of the show always because of that reason too that Ramiele Malubay is on the show. It is also my pride as Filipino too. I'm really proud of Ramiele for being in that show and being on the top 10. She proved that Filipinoes are truelly talented and dedicated to their dreams in life. I'm proud to be a Filipino and i'm encouraging to every Filipinoes here in States to always show the beautiful attitude, culture of our own and be proud of it. Don't forget our own culture. Don't let any other foreign cultures replace our own culture as Filipinoes. Be proud of being a Filipino because Filipino blood is flowing in every nerves in our body showing that we are a Filipino that we can't denied it ever. We are Filipinoes in blood, color of our skin, in our hearts and mind and so be proud of it.

0 comments: