Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Phone call to the Philippines

Yesterday, I called Verizon Company to put back international calling in my phone service because it's been awhile i've never talk to then or talk online either. I really missed them alot. I already send a laptop computer to them and money to hook up an internet connection but until now i don't have any news about it. I talked to them and they told me that we need to have a higher antenna for satellite because of some long trees that blocked the internet connection. I don't have no choice so i just need to send money again for antenna. Im broke. Thanks goodness i will get paid tomorrow so most of my money will be gone again. I think this is life is. I really want to have a constant communication with them and i love my family alot in the Philippines. I will do everything for them no matter what it takes.That's all the latest news about my daily life and thanks for dropping by in my site.God bless you all.

0 comments: